We are an American run ed-tech company with operations in Shanghai, Beijing, and the US. We are currently looking for a highly qualified test prep teacher to join our growing team in Beijing (Shunyi).
The SAT Teacher will be responsible for ensuring student achievement at the highest levels. Responsibilities include one on one and seminar class instruction for Writing, Critical Reading and evaluating student progress.
Benefits include company transportation to/from the China Exhibition Center and the Shunyi office, comprehensive training, and competitive pay based on experience and accrued teaching hours.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Teach classes of at least 10 students / class
• Provide tutoring for assigned individuals
• Approx. 20~25 teaching hours / week (not including prep time)
• Lesson planning, keeping track of students’ progress in class via progress reports and uploading student grades to the LMS
• Providing guidance for students during work time
• Help to develop additional strategies for improving students’ performance
• Student progress conference evaluation and assessment
• Performing other duties as needed
• At least a B.A./B.S. from a top university
• Previous teaching experience (> 2 years preferably)
• Native-level English reading, writing, and speaking ability
• 700/800 on SAT I Writing, Critical Reading
• A self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment
• A proven team-player who can work effectively with people with diverse backgrounds and experiences
• Evidence of leadership potential and a stated interest in growing as a professional
• Excellent communication skills
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
New Pathway Consulting, a subsidiary of New Pathway Education & Technology Group, is a premier consulting firm that provides expert guidance and mentorship to high school students. NPC crafts a focused profile for each student that showcases his/her talents and balances stellar academics with outstanding extracurricular and community service activities. Developing a strong relationship with each student, NPC guides students through their high school career and ultimately prepares the student to enter the a top university. Through NPC, students have gained acceptance at top universities in the United States, Hong Kong and Korea.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 899 Lingling Road