The European Union Education Foundation (CHEER) together with the World Leading Schools Association (WLSA) is currently looking for History teachers for the 3-year international WLSA Fudan Academy high school program in Shanghai , commencing early February 2018.
The CHEER / WLSA Foundation and WLSA, with its headquarters in Amsterdam and two subsidiaries in Shanghai and Beijing, is a non-profit organization, whose mission is to promote education exchange and cooperation between China and the West, as well as the rest of the world.
• 1) Good command of English. Must be a native or near-native English speaker.
• 2) An appropriate four-year Bachelor's degree in History, Psychology or other relevant subjects.
• 3) At least two years teaching experience in History or Psychology
• 4) Excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality.
• 5) Initial training and orientation is required before teaching.
• 1). Teaching History and/or Psychology to Chinese students enrolled in WLSA’s three-year international high school program at the WLSA Fudan Academy in Yangpu District, Shanghai.
• 2) Assigning appropriate homework and correcting homework on time.
• 3) Developing and using suitable supplementary materials as necessary.
• 4) Using audio / video materials in classes as necessary.
• 5) Supervising students and monitoring student's learning progress.
• 6) Adjusting and differentiating instruction to meet the learning needs of students.
• 7) Preparing and marking examinations.
• 9) Participating in related teaching activities organized by CHEER and WLSA.
The salary is competitive and to be negotiated, based on education background, teaching and administrative experience, workload etc. A work permit and health care plan will be provided.
Please send your resume/CV, relevant teaching certificate, a photocopy of passport, as well as a motivation letter to us.
Language: Native English Speakers