Open positions: FO Management Trainee; F&B Management Trainee
Regular Tasks Undertaken by intern:
1. Attends to guest’s complaint’s, inquiries and requests, referees problems to manager if he/she unable to assist.
2. Does everything possible to ensure that the guests depart the hotel with a positive impression of hotel service.
3. Assists Guest Relations in greeting, rooming, and sending off VIP guests.
4. Promotes inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities.
5. Ensure VIPs and priority club guests receive special attention.
Work hours 8 hours/day, 5 days a week
- RMB 3,000 gross per month
- Free to use hotel fitness facilities
- Uniform will be provided by hotel
- 3 meals in staff canteen
- Shared accommodation in Hotel
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Agency
II Internships & Immersion Programs (SII) was founded in 2010 by a group of professionals that have been living and working in China for over a decade. Since its establishment, over 200 students from around the world have participated in our various SII programs.
SII is well established in the academic sector of Chengdu. We have established long-term partnerships with many of the leading academic institutions in the city, as well as with local government offices that support our programs.
- Current Location: Chengdu China
- Address: tongzilin south road no 7