We are looking for ESL teachers for Suzhou SIP kindergarten for upcoming Aug
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
Job Role & Responsibilities
• Planning and delivering lessons to young learners (ages 3-6)
• Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
• Use a variety of appropriate teaching and caring methods to ensure high quality learning takes place.
• Lead English lessons during scheduled times, provide an immersive English-speaking environment throughout the day
• Monitor student progress and maintain a portfolio for each student.
• Maintain good relationships with parents and keep them well-informed about their student’s progress.
• Must be native speaker.
• A bachelor's degree with a minimum 2 years full time work experience is required
• Passionate about teaching and dedicated to student outcomes
• Knowledge of or willingness to acquire knowledge of inquiry based learning is required;
• International experience, especially in Asia is highly regarded;
• Clear criminal background check
• All documents to be receive an official notary of being original and genuine.
• Basic salary starting from 14,000rmb-16,000rmb per month (depending on experience and location)
• 2 Days off per week
• 6 days Paid sick leave and 60 days Paid hospital leave
• Paid holiday& Chinese Public holiday& 21 days paid annual leave
• contract completion bonus
• Contract Start and Finish Airfare ( Overseas Applicants)
• Comprehensive health Insurance
• Accommodation allowance
• Children tuition discount
• On-going professional teacher development and training programs
If you would like to join the Etonhouse China team please apply through eChinacities.
On behalf of the entire Etonhouse team, we look forward to the possibility of working with you
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
EtonHouse is headquartered in Singapore with more than 100 pre-schools and schools spreading across Singapore, China, India, Indonesia, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Hong Kong and Myanmar today. Together these schools provide high quality international education to over 10,000 children across 61 different nationalities.
At EtonHouse, we believe education is the cornerstone of a successful and fulfilling life. Knowledge and skills provide the framework through which both children and adults see their world. At EtonHouse we also understand that the environment plays a vital role in developing a happy, confident and resourceful child. We therefore lay great emphasis on creating a carefully planned and well resourced environment that is warm, welcoming and engaging.
EtonHouse International Schools and Pre-schools offer an academically rigorous education where children are encouraged to become critical thinkers and lifelong learners through an international, inquiry-based programme. We provide stimulating learning experiences focused on the strengths and needs of individuals. This encourages each child to reach their full potential – academically, socially, emotionally and physically.
EtonHouse fosters a love of learning and provides children with the skills they need to be adaptable and flexible in a rapidly changing world. In our schools, each child is known, encouraged and supported by all staff. Parents are welcome in our schools and we highly value and encourage partnership between home and school.
- Current Location: Nanjing China
- Address: 102 Kefa Road, SSTT, Suzhou 215163