We currently have a number of positions available across our campuses in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Chongqing and Shenzhen. The job involves teaching kids phonics, oral English and fun English through our comic books and picture books, usually giving class to 3-8 kids in one kid's house, 5 days in a week (two days off between Monday and Friday)
We are now looking for more than 200 hundred of foreign English teachers to contribute and develop with our English school. Joining Wingokids English allows you to make a difference in the lives of children, all while receiving ongoing professional development and gaining valuable experience within The Wingokids Company. Becoming a Wingokids English teacher could be the experience of a lifetime. Bring your talent, creativity and unique experience, and discover why a career with Wingokids is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
As one of our home teachers, you will go from one kids’ house to another kid’s house to teach classes, usually you will be assigned to a district either near where you live or where teachers are urgently understaffed,usually you can get the kid’s house for your next class within one hour, so you won’t have a long commute between classes.
1. Native English speaker with a bachelor's degree. - Or - Non-native speakers with exceptional English proficiency, teaching skills and minimal accent.
2. 2+ Years of related teaching experience preferred, but not required.
3. Loves and understands kids as well as enjoys interacting with them. Must be responsible and have a passion for teaching children. An easy going, creative, outgoing and lively personality, a positive ethos and the desire to make a difference in children's lives, are all strong factors.
4. Being able to sing, dance, draw during the class is profoundly preferred.
5. Teaching licenses/certificates (TEFL/TESOL) are preferred..
6. Clean criminal background check.
7. Once you are qualified enough and pass the job interview, at least one year contract need to be signed, and the relevant comprehensive benefits package will be offered to you.
Responsibilities of Position:
1.Teaching kids aged 3-12 years old in their homes through picture and comic books in one of the cities(Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Guangzhou).
2.Teaching hours: 21 hours per week.
3.For those who has been working more than one year with Wingokids English with excellent track record and performance, can be up moved to be foreigner teachers’ trainer or manager to manage and supervise whole company's foreigner teachers operation.
Salary and Benefits Package:
1. Salary Range: 12,000-22,000 monthly depending on qualifications and experience.
2. Contract completion bonus: Contract completion bonus ranges from $500 to one month salary.
3. Transportation allowance: 500-1000 per month
4. Free arrival pick-up and transfer to motel is provided for all teachers.
5. Free motel provided in first 7 days. We also provide assistance for those who need help finding suitable housing.
6. Accident Insurance
8. In addition to the regular two days off a week, and 11 Chinese national holidays, we also have 5 days off for summer break and 5 for winter break. . We will help you with Z visa
9. Occasional team building and rewards.
Wingokids Classic English
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
NO one speaks the language of children better than Wingokids English School,and nothing captures their imaginations more than a great story.Wingokids combines the art of Wingokids storytelling,breakthrough language learning methodology and inspire learner's passion for English. Since the opening of our flagship Center in Shanghai in 2013,Wingokids English school has been sharing the gift of English with thousands of children across Shanghai,Beijing,and Shenzhen.By providing a funny and interesting comic curriculum and engaging children with their favorit comic stories,songs and characters;Wingokids creates a fun,lively,and highly effective learning environment.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room 501, Building 10, Knowledge and Innovation Community (KIC)，NO. 290, Songhu Road.