We are seeking an online product operation manager who has solid experience and sound knowledge in internet information & content building and resourceful in related areas.
Develops products by identifying potential products; Assists marketing and sales director to optimize user experience;conducting market research; Collecting and managing product requirements; Assists marketing and sales director to Convert requirements into specifications for IT’s development; Assists marketing and sales director to plan production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; Implementing marketing strategies.
- Identify customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with marketing and sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Recommends product pricing by utilising market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customised orders.
- Assists marketing and sales director to complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Carries out temporary tasks assigned by marketing and sales director.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Product Management
- Understanding the Customer
- Product Development
- Requirements Analysis and conversion for IT specifications
- Product Knowledge
- Competitive Analysis
- Inventory Control
- Good command of English
- Fast Learner
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Internet/E-commerce
Kcomber Inc. (chin. 广州市西美信息科技有限公司) is a Chinese Information Technology company founded in Guangzhou in 2001. It is headquartered in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China. Furthermore, Kcomber has two subsidiaries in Sichuan and Shanghai. Kcomber’s core areas of business include industry and market-related data, marketing services and knowledge management. It operates through several brands like CCM, Tranalysis, here are some major brands in 2017:
The brand Kcomber is responsible for big data and knowledge management. This contains Big Data Acquisition, Customer Relationship Management and Business Intelligence Solutions. This brand is one of the core brands of the foundation in 2001 and the parent brand.
CCM is the abbreviation for China Chemicals Market. Founded in 2001 as one of the core brands, CCM started as an information provider about the Chinese Chemical market. In 2002 the covered industries contained Pharmaceuticals, Food ingredients and plastics. The first industrial Report was published in 2003. During the years, CCM added Newsletters, Import and Export reports and Market Data. In 2014 the section of company profiles was announced. Today CCM covers the four key Industries Chemicals, Agriculture, Biotechnology, and Food and Feed with an interactive online platform, an agricultural map of China, Consultancy services, Newsletters, and Industrial Reports.
Tranalysis was established in 2015. The SaaS platform offers standard and customised reports about import/export volume, price, date, origins/designations, and information about importers and exporters. It also offers an interactive platform called IEWizard for data visualisation.
- Current Location: Guangzhou China
- Address: 17th Floor, Huihua Commercial & Trade Building, No.80 Xianlie Zhong Road Guangzhou 510070, P.R.China