Location: Chaoyang District, Beijing, China,
• Maximum 8 teaching hours per week (Usually 24 teaching hours per month)
• Grades 7-11
• Classes of no more than 25 students
• Classes are co-planned and co-taught with a Chinese English teacher based on the English in Mind textbook.
• Office hours are required between 8:00am-4:00pm.
(8:00am-5:30pm, if club work is required)
• Tailoring lessons to students’ needs and expanding curriculum beyond the textbook
• Giving midterm and final speaking exams
• Administrative tasks such as writing student feedback and recording scores
• Planning and participating in various school events throughout the semester including: English Week, Speech Competitions, Sports Day, Day Trips etc.
• Attending all scheduled meetings and trainings
• The option of teaching clubs based on topics of your choice
• 15000-18000 RMB monthly salary (before taxes)
• Housing provided
• 8000 RMB annual flight allowance to or from your home country
• Paid holidays for all Chinese federal holidays + 1 day Christmas holiday
• 1-year contract
• Sponsored Z visa, Resident Permission and Insurance
• Arrival assistance (Apartment search)
• Assistance in adapting to Chinese culture
• Career development opportunities
• Bachelor’s Degree (Degree in Education preferred)
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
• Native English speaker who holds a passport from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK or the US.
• Minimum two years teaching experience.
• Chinese language skills helpful, but not required
Beijing Geosita Educational Technology Limited Cooperation
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Beijing Geosita Educational Technology Limited Cooperation was founded in Jan,2010. It is a joint venture by Beijing Normal University and Grand topeak Group, with a total of 10 million RMB investment . Mr. Jiang Lu who is the professor and PHD supervisor in Management School of the BNU , is being filling a post of the president , but also Professor Lin Chongde, Lao Kaisheng, and Pei Dina (well-known professors in China) are hired as the consultants by the Cooperation.
With the infinite guidance of State Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs and Beijing Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs, the organization has expanded the service items range, such as Introduction of Expatriate Talents, Management and Training, Research and Development, and Intercultural Communication. In order to help foreigners being familiar with the local laws & regulations and able to adapt to work and live in China more quickly, we even standardize and reinforce the management methods and training for the expatriate talents;
We’ve been keeping the pace of traditions of BNU: Patriotism and Advancement, Integrity and Simplicity, Pragmatic and Innovation, Stand and Deliver; and give our best effort to promote the education and culture interaction between China and western countries.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: No.12 Xueyuan South Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China