1 Delivering business English and professional skills training courses to corporate clients, at the client’s place of work, in one-on-one, small group and workshop settings.
2. Using designated course materials to plan and prepare stimulating and effective lessons, tailored to suit the needs of the individual or group.
3 Monitoring students’ progress, both in class and on online practice platforms (when applicable), and liaising with the relevant project coordinator or the academic director regarding any emergent issues requiring academic support.
4. Participating in the design and preparation phase of courses in each project for which they are responsible; ensuring that course outlines and materials are suitably tailored to the individual project needs.
5. Conducting pre/post-course level and needs assessments.
Native English speaking business English trainers
A bachelor’s degree above, preferably in a business related area
Corporate training experience or a strong business background
Training or teaching experience in Asia, preferably in China
A professional teaching qualification ( CELTA, TEFL, TESOL)
Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week
Language: English and Chinese
Oxford Centeriver Training
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Oxford Centeriver Training is an established business English training company. Centeriver has been providing tailored business English language courses and workshops to local and international companies in order to meet the specific language needs of particular groups of employees.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Beijing