Teaching, researching, teaching assistance, proofreading, training the teachers.
Working hour: Regularly, 18-22 teaching hours per week, summer or winter term,25-30 teaching hours per week. Beside the teaching hours, there is 15 office hours per week. 4-5 working days per week, sometime is flexible. (1 day is flexible every week)
Students' Age: 4-16 years old.
Class size: 18-22 students per class.
Duration of each class: 60 minutes/class.
1. Native English speakers or non natives with good accent
2. Bachelor's degree or above.
3. Good English. (education major is preferred)
4. TESOL, TEFL certification will be preferred.
5. Age required: 22-45 years old.
6. At least 1-year experience.
7. Start: within 1-2 months.
8. One-year contract.
Salary and benefits:
1. The probationary period (1 month): RMB 12,000-16,000/month.
After probationary: RMB16,000-20,000/month after tax. The excellent teacher can be improved according to the ability and experiences.
2. Airfare allowance.
3. Commercial insurance coverage.
4. Apartment provided or housing allowance
5. Overwork allowance.
6. Chinese official holidays.
7. Assisting in applying for the work visa.
Beijing Geosita Educational Technology Limited Cooperation
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Beijing Geosita Educational Technology Limited Cooperation was founded in Jan,2010. It is a joint venture by Beijing Normal University and Grand topeak Group, with a total of 10 million RMB investment . Mr. Jiang Lu who is the professor and PHD supervisor in Management School of the BNU , is being filling a post of the president , but also Professor Lin Chongde, Lao Kaisheng, and Pei Dina (well-known professors in China) are hired as the consultants by the Cooperation.
With the infinite guidance of State Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs and Beijing Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs, the organization has expanded the service items range, such as Introduction of Expatriate Talents, Management and Training, Research and Development, and Intercultural Communication. In order to help foreigners being familiar with the local laws & regulations and able to adapt to work and live in China more quickly, we even standardize and reinforce the management methods and training for the expatriate talents;
We’ve been keeping the pace of traditions of BNU: Patriotism and Advancement, Integrity and Simplicity, Pragmatic and Innovation, Stand and Deliver; and give our best effort to promote the education and culture interaction between China and western countries.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: No.12 Xueyuan South Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China