We're looking for an experienced leader/coach with digital marketing/advertising experience to join our established team, and bring in a level of professionalism and experience that can take our team to the next level.
We have a group of foreign and Chinese staff delivering digital marketing solutions to major Chinese brands, and we're looking for someone with plenty of industry experience and a leadership/management background to increase to team's effectiveness and output.
We'd prefer someone based in Shanghai, but Beijing is also an option.
Either way, regular company travel would be required between the two cities and on occassion our smaller office in Guangzhou. Travel to meet new and existing clients is also likely.
We require the successful candidate to be hard-working, focused, autonomous and driven. this person will be asked to come into an existing team, and make their presence felt immediately. We'd love someone with the confidence and experience to bring new ideas into the team, and get their colleagues behind them very quickly.
The successful candidate would be comfortable working with people from a variety of cultures, as we have a team that spans a dozen or so countries.
Some fluency in Chinese highly regarded but not essential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee KPI delivery and budget expenditure on a variety of projects based in Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou
- Act as the reporting manager for a foreign staff of 10+ across three offices
- Conduct one on one coaching and development sessions monthly with all team members
- Critically review all projects monthly, identify opportunities for value-add, new methods, improved processes, etc
· Manage project management personnel to ensure their needs are meet, and required resources available
· Keep across issues affecting project management team, and discuss with broader management team when necessary
- Delegate additional tasks to team members to ensure team is provided with training, learning opportunities
· Help facilitate labour allocation across the business
- Hiring and onboarding of new team members
· Identify roadblocks, or solutions to existing problems, devise plans to manage and delegate tasks
· Attend client meetings when necessary, particularly for new key client’s kick-off meetings
Skills: Coaching, Marketing, Online Media, Social Media