We are looking for an Academic Director to join our campus in Shenzhen, China.
- Oversees implementation of Southlands programs in China
- Interviews expatriate teaching candidates
- Creates schedules
- Trains teachers and staff
- Evaluates and give feedback to each teacher regarding their teaching effectiveness and student progress
- Makes recommendations regarding adjustments to curriculum and/or teacher training based on student progress and feedback from Administrators
- Keeps records of academic performance, attendance, and social acclimation. Reports on all aspects of student development for school records and parents; oversees parent-teacher conferences on both a regularly scheduled and as-needed basis.
- Must be familiar with US High School Standard, candidate from USA is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree and Secondary teaching or administrative credential required.
- At least 5 years of leadership experience.
- Desire to work with middle / high school-aged children; specialized training for dealing with that
age group is a definite asset.
- Strong organizational ability and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to plan in advance and work effectively with both Chinese and expatriate administrators and subordinates.
- Basic monthly salary: 35,000-40,000 RMB / month (before tax)
- Year-end bonus
- Free Accommodation or Housing Allowance
- Tuition Fee provided for children
- Vacation with pay
- Flight allowance：¥10k for Round-trip Flight Reimbursement
- Work visa sponsorship
- Other benefits negotiable
AuT Language School
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
AuT Language School, a multi-language training center located in Ningbo city, Zhejiang. AuT currently works with many private/public K12 schools to provide extra language course.
- Current Location: Zhenjiang China