1. Native English speaker
2. Bachelor degree or above
3. Holding teaching certificates (eg. TEFL, TOEFL, CELTA, etc.)
4. More than 2 years teaching experience
5. 20 class hours per week
Salary and benefits:
1. 15,000-17,000 per month
2. Free housing provided (well furnished)
3. 10% salary raise after the first year
4. Insurance provided
5. Visa sponsored
6. Flight ticket reimbursed.
VPEA （Vancouver Public Education Alliance）
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
VPEA is a great company headquartered in Vancouver. We are currently the largest provider of arriving student services for Chinese students in North America.
VPEA has had a reliable long-term partnership with a number of school districts across Canada. We are currently recruiting teachers from various English speaking countries and now have an excellent foreign staff team working with us. VPEA is always trying to make itself as staff-friendly as possible as an employer, especially for English teachers, which we consider as a core part for our business.
These efforts have been rewarded by more and more English teachers happy to stay with us by renewing their contracts every year. With a stronger partnership with Canadian school districts and growing business, we are looking forward to more and more English teachers joining us and making VPEA a better educational organization.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 22 Floor, Huixin international building, No. 333 Yishan road, Xujiahui district, Shanghai