The Content Management Department provides localization support to Ctrip’s international brand—Trip.com. We are currently looking for a talented translator to join our expanding team and help us create clean, clear, and engaging content for our English website and app. This role combines translation with content creation, and as such requires a competent multi-tasker with a keen eye for detail. It requires a native English speaker with good translation skills and a high level of creativity. Applicants should also have a methodical approach to their work as well as strong communication skills.
This is a full-time, office-based position (Mon-Fri, 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.).
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Reporting to the Translation Manager
• Translate, create, and proofread content for the Trip.com website and app (user interface elements, flight/hotel policies, hotel/city descriptions, SEO content, promotional pages, banner ads, etc.)
• Communicate with the product, design, and marketing teams to ensure all English copy is accurate and appropriate for the English-speaking market.
• Native English speaker with a strong grasp of Mandarin
• Minimum two years' relevant post-graduation work experience
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Previous translation/editing experience
• Interest in China and travel
• Internet/tech savvy
• Experience working within the travel industry
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Internet/E-commerce
Ctrip.com International Ltd. (NASDAQ:CTRP) founded in 1999 and it’s headquartered in Shanghai, China. Now Ctrip, with more than 30,000 employees worldwide, is
- China’s leading travel services provider
- Ranked No. 1 among China travel groups in 2015
- Covering over 50% of the online travel service market share
- The 2nd largest global online travel services company in terms of market value
- China’s largest domestic travel services company
In 2009, 2010 and 2014, Ctrip invested in ezTravel (Taiwan) and Wing On Travel (Hong Kong), expanding its business and services into Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and North America as well as additional destinations worldwide. Ctrip start International Business from the end of 2013, and IBU’s average GMV YOY exceeded 100%, to the end of 2015, up to 400 million USD.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Lingkong SOHO Building, No. 968 Jinzhong Road, Shanghai, China