Reading Star has been widely recognized for its systematic curriculum. Most importantly, its program focuses on the reading and writing skills emphasized in North American public education programs. Our mission is to do our best to help students build-up their English language communication skills so that they can reap the greatest benefits in pursuit of their individual educational goals.
We are seeking dedicated English Instructors with a strong commitment to education who are interested in creating a wonderful future together with us through our top-notch English curriculum. Those who are able to offer successful results to both parents and students, we welcome you to apply for our Full or Part-Time teaching positions.
- Students age: 5 to 16
- Class size: 5~6 students
- 40 working hours, maximum 25 teaching hours per week. 5 working days including Sat & Sun, 2 days off during weekdays;
- working visa + yearly bonus + Flight reimbursement +7 days accommodation fee (after arrive in Shanghai)
- 21 holidays including 11 national holidays and 10 days paid vocations,
- Insurance & Free health check
- Free company trip every year after summer program
- Must be a Native English Speaker with excellent pronunciation
- Must hold a Bachelor's or above
-2 years Teaching experiences are preferred.
-TESOL, TEFL certified candidates are preferred
-The Certificate of no criminal records valid for 6 months only.
-Please send your CV with photo
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Reading Star has been providing a systematic and scientific English Teaching Program to many students world-wide. Reading Star is a globally connected education institution that cultivates the global leaders of tomorrow. Currently, we have campuses in the United States, New Zealand, Canada, Korea, Singapore, China, and Philippine.
Since its foundation in Shanghai, Echo Kindergarten has been providing a systematic and scientific English Teaching Program to Korean students in Shanghai.
The curriculum of Echo Kindergarten has been widely recognized by its systematic curriculum. Most importantly, its program focuses on reading and writing which are emphasized of North American Public Education Programs. Our mission is to do best to help students' build-up English skills so that these students can reap the greatest crop in pursuit of improving his or her English proficiency.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Shuichengnanlu 37, rm 601