• To lead, supervise and train the English teaching team according to the philosophy of Julia Gabriel Centre.
• To meet with teachers on an as-needed basis
• To conduct classroom observations of all teachers termly
• To work closely with the English Curriculum Manager, Head Mentor and Mentors in maintaining the teaching quality within the School.
• To vet teacher deliverables
• To keep up-to-date records on classes, materials and various events.
• To help develop teaching programs and teacher trainings if required.
• To plan and document English Teachers’ meetings, parents’ appointments and meetings when necessary.
• To participate in parent education and maintain positive communication with families.
• To work with the Chinese Principal to ensure smooth running of the school.
• To cooperate with Chinese Principal to carry out various activities.
• To cooperate with Chinese Principal in allocation of the class teachers every year and be responsible for the communication of the English teaching team.
• To engage and work with the families of our students
• To be responsible for the performance appraisal and evaluation of the English teaching team.
• To cooperate with HR to hold recruitment activities.
• To work closely with other departments in the head office to facilitate the running of the school, and ensure a healthy level of enrollment.
• In addition to these duties, you will be required to perform other tasks as may be reasonably assigned to you by the Executive Directors.
Julia Gabriel Center
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
We strives to create the nurturing qualities of home-warmth, security and love, within a comprehensive preschool curriculum. It is the start of child’s independent experience away from home and prepares students for confident, successful entry into primary school. The primary aim is to nurture a growing independence along with positive self-esteem and self-image.
Babies and toddlers play and learn, with their primary caregivers, in rich, stimulating and nurturing environments created through specially designed studios and with developmentally appropriate toys and equipment; with a focus on hands-on meaningful interaction in a language-rich environment.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 75 Wuxing Road, Xuhui District