1. Be able to persistently develop and qualify a portfolio of prospective OEM/EMS vendor within the region and internationally, in targeted industry such as industrial control, medical, communication, etc.
2. Identify potential customers and develop sales strategies, Master networking skill to reach out customers to sell global famous electronic brands, and promote domestic alternatives through various network platforms, emails, phone and visits.
3. Be able to maintain a good relationship with customers, consistently explore and fulfill customer’s demand/request, and identify opportunities to drive toward the strong result.
3. Responsible for customer reception, analysis of market conditions, active communication with customers, maintenance and management of new and old customers.
1. Bachelor’s degree in any disciplines, major of Electronics or previous experience in the electronics industry will be highly regarded and is desirable.
2. Fluent in written and oral English, knowing Chinese is preferred.
3. Good interpersonal, communication and fast-learning skills. Have strong adaptability and stress resistance to work independently, systematically in a relatively fast pace environment.
3. Passionate, proactive, self-motivated, result-driven and team-work spirit.
4. Nationality Preferred: India, Pakistan, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Britain, Germany, France.
We offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Group life Insurance
Paid Time Off
5-Day Work Week
Goodiclink is a super dark horse in the market of semiconductor distribution. The firm was founded in March 2019, with a strong background of the founder and top management team, who are from well-known original manufacturers or top 2 authorized distributors in the world. At the beginning of its establishment, Goodiclink received $13M in angel investment. As of June 2021, due to our tremendous success, the number of our employees expanded to 72 and sales exceeded $100 million in the first half of 2021. Our headquarter is located in CBD of Shenzhen Futian District–Hon Kwok Center, a luxury grade A office building. We also have modernization warehouse and testing center of 2,000 square meters in Shenzhen Longgang District. We opened more than 10 offices worldwide in Hong Kong, Singapore, USA, Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Guangzhou, etc. and have a diversified customer base across the world, including aviation and aerospace, communication equipment, industrial control, medical devices, automotive electronics and other industrial-level territories.