This job is set for promoting Flexiv's overseas media exposure and supporting marketing tasks requiring strong English capability.
1.Manage and execute PR/branding tasks to optimize brand/product exposure in blend of traditional & digital media channels, especially in North America and Europe.
2. Develop and maintain regional media relations, PR agencies and partnerships as well as KOLs/influencers.
3.Assistant supervisor to implement PR/Comms activities and ensuring they are implemented according to brand master plan, budget allocated and global/regional policies to drive brand awareness, brand preference and traffic.
4. Be responsible for English content production, including press releases, blogs, whitepapers and other marketing/PR assets.
5. Co-work with cross function teams to implement brand messages in key campaigns and other activities.
6.Assist to fulfill other marketing-related procedures and tasks
1.English native speaker with excellent written skills, good communication skills in Chinese.
2. Degree holder in Journalism, Language, Communications, PR/Marketing or related majors preferred.
3.Minimum 3 years relevant experience. Experience in foreign media, Robotics& AI or other emerging automation industry will be highly preferred.
4. Structured thinking, fast-learning ability, open mind, great communication, and a passion for high-tech industry and marketing.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Instrument/Industry Automation
Flexiv is pushing the boundaries of robotic technology by providing the world’s first Adaptive Robot that fuses the force control and AI technology to effectively work in uncertain environments. Three key characteristics about adaptivity distinguish the Adaptive Robot from its predecessors. Flexiv is dedicated to developing and applying human-centric robotic technologies to automate tedious and harmful tasks, and create new opportunities people enjoy.
- Current Location: Shanghai China