1. Teach students aged between 8yrs – 16yrs (primary school and jr. high school students).
2. Classes are taught in English; sometimes taught individually and sometimes co-taught with a Chinese teacher.
3. Cooperate with Chinese P.E. teachers to help teach the basic physical education requirements outlined in the obliged teaching materials.
4. Primary school mainly uses games as the method to organize activities.
5. Jr. High primarily focuses both on exercise (how to exercise) and sport by teaching basic drills and technique.
6. Physical training class: Organize students to do P.E. related activities, such as competitive sport games or various other games.
7. P.E. Club: Each teacher offers a course according to their specialized ability. For example, if a teacher has a background in football, then said teacher will teach required skills, abilities and activities needed to play football.
8. Plan, prepare & teach a full course load and prepare lessons hoping to enthuse and inspire students.
9. Build positive relationships with students and fellow teachers.
1. Prepare course materials.
2. Create a supportive and positive classroom environment.
3. Resolve crises in classroom.
4. Collaborate with educational staff to provide a positive learning experience to students.
5. Maintain current lesson plans.
6. Provide feedback on materials, courses, and lessons to academic and other managers/colleagues as requested.
7. Develop materials and resources, implement, support and/or lead in the production and improvement of curriculum planning as appropriate.
8. Set up appropriate extended courses according to your own strengths.
9. Utilize learning spaces and tools effectively, and encourage students to participate.
10. Attend academic, departmental, and school meetings or training when required.
11. Make an effort to understand staff and student issues, and the reasons behind decisions being made.
1. Supports the aims, objectives, goals and philosophy of the school.
3. Acts rationally, objectively and maturely without bias.
4. Imparts a positive impact with students and staff.
5. Projects an appropriate professional image.
6. Assumes responsibility and ownership for work issues.
7. Is proactive and takes initiative within acceptable parameters.
1. Previous experience as a physical education teacher.
2. Knowledge of various teaching methods suitable to non-native speakers.
3. Great organizational and communication skills.
4. A calm and resilient personality.
5. Ability to handle classroom crises.
6. ESL/EFL or TESOL certification.
7. Bachelor degree or higher from an accredited institution.
1. Capacity for prioritizing conflicting demands.
2. Acuity for balancing the normal demands of a range of work and responsibilities without disruption to other team members or school staff.
3. Attentive to deadlines.
5. Ability to gather facts and to analyze situations objectively, accurately, and in an organized fashion.
6. Basic computer literacy.
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
Professional consulting firm to help client identify right foreign talents in multiple industry with proved record and high client satifiscation.