• University degree, Bachelor’s or above - STEM related a plus
• Develop markets for product sales to new and potential customers, communicate with customers for potential demands and orders (including emails, calls and visits), and sending product documents to customers;
• Carry out the distribution program plans, develop more distribution channels and follow up with the distribution application forms and related documents;
• Conduct product demonstrations and company introduction to potential customers and distributors;
• Follow up related projects, communicate with customers/client project leader regarding specification requirements and project details, maintain customer and project records, report about project program, and arrange product transportation and customs clearance.
• Assist in other related jobs.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
• Goal-oriented, sociable, fast learner, self-motivated, honest, hard-working, multi-tasking, energetic and resilient
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
NQCOMM is specialized in designing, manufacturing and supplying RF interconnect systems, including but not limited to RF Coaxiall Connectors, Adaptors and Cable Assemblies, for radio frequency, microwave and data transmission system applications.
Our mission is to deliver high-quality RF products with unmatched reliability, manufacturing flexibility, short lead time, competitive price,l satisfying technical supports and considerate after-sales services to our valued customers. Our market coverage extends all over thel globe-Europe, North & South America, Asia and Middle East.
We have certified technical engineers, advanced production and inspection instruments, and we adopt the most stringent QA guidelines. Ourl professional team will provide customized solutions and services to satisfy the unique requirements of our customers. We are alwaysl looking forward to extending our product coverage to offer more choices for our customers.